TWITTER ANALYTICS TOOLS
Mike Kawula quotes it well: What doesn't get measured doesn't grow.
I totally agree with him. It's 2016, when it comes to marketing, if there is something you need to master , it's analytics.
Only the right information can help you address real-time problems, not just mere guesses. Twitter is not the exception.
When you want to get more followers engagement & ultimately revenue, you need to find what works & what doesn't. Then do more of what works.
To make it happen, you need some useful tools, right? That's why i have collected the best freebie Twitter Analytics tools & put them together in this post.
I hope, you will find the tools that better fit your needs.
Are you ready? Let's dig right in.
FREE TWITTER ANALYTICS TOOLS
These tools will help you gain intelligence, expand buyer personas, extract campaign specific audiences, serve only relevant content to the right people at the right time.
FREE Riffle by CrowdRiff ( A Freebie Google Chrome Browser Extension ) is a very simple tool that can gather Twitter engagement, interest and activity analytics in real time.
Another awesome tool is Klout.
* Will help you segment your own or new targeted audiences.
* Learn and Explore via others social activity. Klout FREE tool will help you create & share great content.
* Receive a highly actionable daily digest alerting you to these new signals.
* It will suggest shareable useful content that your audience hasn't seen yet.
* You can track how retweets, likes, and shares change your Klout Score, also you can get FREE Analyzes any twitter account to show you their most retweeted tweets!
* Will add a personal touch to every interaction to improve your customer experience & build brand reputation.
* will Generate Powerful Twitter Analytics for tweets, twitter maps & timelines.
* These tools will enable companies to find the influencers in the online communities & help gain key intelligence on competitors.
* Can be Integrated with any Twitter platform.
* Finding, filtering and sorting tweets will become easy, also will handling influence, sentiment, engagement, location & more.
THERE IS ALSO A BUILT-IN TWITTER ANALYTICS
What were you thinking? Of course twitter has a built-in analytics tool to help you advertise, which will blow your mind because it's a really very powerful tool.
Built-in analytics tool of twitter will give you a snapshot of how your account was performing in the last month.
You must be logged into your Twitter account in order to use the tool, then go to this URL: [ http://analytics.twitter.com ] The first tab should show a graph of your impressions, engagement rate & engagement.
Which is a great overview of your account & shows you any spikes or dips you might want to pay attention to.
For example, did you see a spike in engagement after you tweeted about your recent product launch? Or did you see a big drop-off after a period of time where you didn't tweet much? Under that you'll see your recent tweets and how they have performed.
If you want you can also export all of this data & sort it in Excel to get a microscopic view of your tweet performance.
Now look at the right-hand side of the new Twitter Analytics dashboard, you will see small graphs of your link clicks, engagement rate, favorites, retweets, favorites & replies.
Again, look at those spikes and dips and compare them to your activity on Twitter during those periods of time.
On the second tab of your Twitter Analytics dashboard, called Followers, is great to explore, too.
It should give you a chart that shows your follower growth over time, as well as bird's eye view of your followers demographics.
YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS INFORMATION FOR ACCOUNTS THAT YOU DON'T OWN OR HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN ACCESS TO:
This is where BirdSong Analytics will become handy wich can help you.
With this tool, you can buy reports to look at the Twitter analytics for other accounts and see how they are using the channel.
Which will allow you to dig deep the Twitter statistics for competitors, clients, and other public accounts that interests you.
BirdSong Analytics tool is used by publishers, agencies,journalists, researchers, data analysts, legal firms, SMEs, large corporations, charities and individuals all over the world.